Christmas Groovy and Bright Heat Transfer Vinyl Sublimation Ready to Press
This is for a ready to press transfer. It is a physical product that will be shipped to you, not a digital design; not a shirt.
- Pocket/Onesie 4"
- Toddler 6"
- Youth 8"
- Adult 10"
- Adult Extended 12"
*All sizes are approximate and based on design
Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
Heat transfer vinyl can be used on ANY shirt. There is no limitation on light colors, poly count, etc. transfer them onto dark or light t-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, and other garments.
Instructions for Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV):
- You can use a Cricut press or iron however we recommend using a heat press for best results.
- Heat Press Temperature: 300 degrees (temperature varies use best setting for your press)
- Pre-press shirt for 5-10 seconds to remove any wrinkles
- Place transfer sticky side down on top of shirt
- Press shirt on medium/firm pressure for 15-20 seconds
- Peel carrier sheet off -Hot peel and discard
Sublimation transfer must be pressed onto material that is 50% polyester or higher. We recommend 100% polyester for best results. Sublimation works best on light or white garments. Sublimation transfers CANNOT be used on black or dark colors. These transfers do not print white. Anywhere in the design that is white will be the shirt color.
Instructions for Sublimation Transfers:
- Heat press MUST be used to press sublimation transfers; a regular iron will not work.
- Heat Press Temperature: 385-400 degrees (temperature varies use best setting for your press)
- Pre-press shirt for 10-15 seconds to remove any moisture
- Place transfer face down on item with blow out sheet on top of image
- Press shirt on medium/heavy pressure for 60 seconds
- Peel transfer sheet off -Hot peel and discard (one use transfer)
** We are NOT responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly.
Due to the made to order nature of our products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL...but of course if we send the wrong item or made an error on your order, please contact us so we can get things corrected right away.